Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recap: Taste Of Mendocino

When is the last time you attended a wine tasting where you could actually buy the wine you liked on the spot, attend a farmers market at the same time, and watch circus acrobatics? My guess is never. But I did all that and more at the extrodinary Taste of Mendocino event at Fort Mason in San Francisco yesterday.

My palate was expanded, my imagination captured, my wallet was opened, and my mind was blown. Mendocino... who knew? Well I do now.


In addition to all the wine to taste, there was live music, flying acts by the Flynn Creek Circus, beer from Mendocino brewers, art, and a mini farmers market featuring chocloates, handmade soaps, sea salt and exotic seaweed too.

I plan to visit Mendocino wine land in person soon and make a full report on my findings. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...